Artist Trading Card
Friday, Feb. 19, 2016
1:00 to 3:00pm
Artist Trading Cards are miniature artworks about the same size as modern trading cards or baseball cards, and small
enough to fit inside standard card-collector pockets, sleeves or sheets.
The focus of this event is friendly ATC trading and swapping in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere with even trading.
That is, one card given for one card received. This swap is open to craftspeople at all experience levels. It is
accepted that a wide variation of creative/technical skill will be apparent in the swap.
Pearl Street Stamping is located in Tremont, Illinois on Rt. 9 in the Tremont Depot
For more information about the swap, please contact us at (309) 925-4438 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for the ATC Swap
- The ATC's that you bring to this swap should be all alike.
- Your ATC must be 2.5"x3.5" Create your ATC on a base of card stock.
- Edges should be finished and not rough or irregular unless that is part of the design. Show your style. Express yourself.
- Your cards do not need to be "masterpieces" but should be simple pieces that you are willing to give away when you're done.
- Follow the "Golden rule of ATC's" and create the quality of ATC that you would want to receive.
- Sign your cards on the back. And attach contact information, if you choose to.
How many ATC's should I bring?
You should bring enough to trade with others. Because this is the first swap, it is uncertain how many will participate.
Welcome to Tremont Gallery and Pearl Street Stamping!
Welcome to our website. If you have visited our store in central
Illinois, you know what types of gifts and collectibles Tremont Gallery offers.
We carry quality merchandise that is unique and different from what you
may be seeing in other locations, and new merchandise is added on a regular basis
for your shopping enjoyment.
1000's of rubber stamps are available at Pearl Street Stamping, located inside Tremont Gallery.
Card making supplies are also in stock. Rubber stamping is a fun and rewarding hobby for
As always, we extend an invitation to visit our shop for good conversation,
quality gifts, beautiful collectibles, rubber stamps and comfortable relaxation on our
Thanks for stopping by,
Ann and Carla
We are available in the store and by phone during regular business hours:
Monday (10am-8pm) Tuesday-Friday (10am-5pm) Saturday (10am-2pm) CST
If calling locally, please call us at 309.925.4438.
After hours, please leave a phone message.
We will return your call the next business day.
You may also send us an e-mail message at